Monday 17 October 2011

MUSICK

I've heard about you and the army of men whose heart you rule.
A Napoleon conquering army of lovers and boyfriends
The rumor is that you almost fell into love with Beethoven, but couldn't resist an affair with Bob Marley and Frank Sinatra.

I hear there are also those who live with the illusion that they share a bed with you.
Untalented morons, impotent between the thighs of music

Obviously you would be most fond of Elvis and Michael the manner in which they twisted and turned to the pleasure of your rhythm.

I will tell u this though
On the mike, I'm not mike
I'm not backsliding I'm walking to your light.

Predictably though, and in accordance with the man I am.
I must stake my claim to your heart
My studio is not covered in gold, instruments not molded from silver
Neither do I have diamonds encrusted in my microphone.
All I have to offer is raw truth, sharper than the pen of any journalist
A truth so powerful inception in the devil's brain would adjourn malice

Ignore the ironic advances of men in decline

Because at the time they pondered on fusing their sperm with ovaries
My sperm had fastened seatbelts on a Rocket headed for space.

MISSION: Fertilize the sun.

I believe you belong to me
I have more right to you than I do my thoughts
U belong to beauty, beauty in the company of grace captured and chained you in her dungeon.
My imagination paints pure pictures of her perception of your perfection.
You, must be a woman
A BLACK Asantewaa, BLUE with loneliness, GREEN horn to blood RED love, lost in life's GREY tunnel
I stand at the end of this tunnel wishing my name translates to WHITE light.
I'm angry with emotion
Violently in love
Stab! Kill! Poison! Shoot! Maim!
Until you say my name
What burns inside is not a mere fire
It’s an atomic bomb in hell
You dey fit shake ma soul
Ento me fom me sre wo.

I tried slashing my wrists, blood would not flow
I'm not super human I'm simply mutated by the desire to own your heart.
So your ex man is something this mutant does not want to become.

You've made a TODDLER of my brain your sensuality has me DEFILED
Keep MOLESTING my mind
Only a fool would complain.

What I feel for you is hardcore
The meeting between the protons and neutrons in the atomic core of hardness
I will not be bashful; I'm bold in how I feel.
Mortal women,
Past disappointments, brushed off, I'm cold in how I heal.

But the wound of your rejection would be fatal
Something like being on life support in heaven

Spare me.

I'd rather you loved me till I died, woke up in heaven with a headache.
Hung over after a lifetime of being drunk on your love

My song is a raging scream from the strained depths of my larynx,
I sound no different from a soon to be mother in labor,
Only exception is my vocal womb bears triplets.
Silence me with birth.

I'm at the point where the mere sensation of making love to you does not satisfy me,
I want us to make babies
So when I speak my words freely and take away the (w)rap, it’s my way of not using protection,

My creative juices must flow within you.

I ended things with Vanity she only made me Beauty fool
Beauty fooled me in that she made me believe that she existed only through my eyes.
But my eyes would be unworthy beholders if they were laid upon your flesh.
I felt your beauty when you touched my heart
Attacked my emotions and revealed the potency you posses that could potentially poison my doubts, Kill all my negative thoughts with no chance of a wake keeping.

But if it was my death for your continuity, no sooner would I smash my head on a pavement just so you could have CONCRETE evidence of my devotion

Please though,
Just like Mama Adjele sells delicious waakye right beside that filthy gutter
Do not make your purity a poison

Forget about everyone else,
Judging from their diction there's no competition

What they do is equivalent to applying LIPSTICK to a MATRIX,
They just MAKE UP the numbers

I'm standing still, waiting for your affection and though I've heard the devil finds work for idle hands,
The ideal of these hands exceed the threshold of mere temptation.

YOU are my muse
Do not leave me Muse Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment