Monday 17 October 2011

PICTURE THIS

Close your eyes.
You and I, South African students protesting together against apartheid I gently squeeze your hand and whisper through the noise..... Ek het jou lief
We are in Ethiopia sons and daughters of Haille Selasi, I plant a soft kiss on your forehead speaking the words....... Afgreki

My Iraqi goddess you have your hands to your ears to keep you from hearing the sound of dropping bombs but even these bombs cannot keep you from hearing me when I say...... Ana behibik

Now you are a German girl gulping down a beer looking adorable as foam forms on her upper lip I can’t help but smile at her smile in my mind I’m thinking...... Ich liebe dich

I sit by you as we read the Bible in Hebrew, and songs of Solomon has me tingling in my sinews, realizing my bliss when I haven’t seen you, I pull u close to me and bashfully I utter the words...... Ani ohev otach

Finland is cold and we giggle as our naked bodies hug each other just to keep warm, trying to figure out if it’s the fireplace that make your eyes irresistible and your body seem edible, well whatever it is...... Mina rakastan sinua

I have asked my Swazi princess for her hand in marriage. You said yes without hesitation you asked me how I felt about you and I said honey..... Naku penda

It was Spanish festival, had your hands to your eyes because you couldn’t stand anymore blood from bullfighting I was smitten by your "delicate cuteness" and now I’m at a point where...... Te quiero

Having dinner at an Italian bistro the violinist plays a tune like the moon was his producer and I’m not much of a singer but I manage to hum a song that implies...... Ti amo
Amsterdam is where we are, the green stuff floating in a abundance and I probably might be talking rubbish from my intoxication but it can’t be rubbish when my words are...... Ik hou van jou

Call me monsieur. I am your French chef cooking for your soul, hoping these little kisses on your neck will suffice as dessert and I will do more if you want me to only because...... Je t'aime

Open your eyes were back in Ghana swatting at the flies and mosquitoes but I want nothing else, my desires end at your embrace...... I love you
or more appropriately
ADE LOV U......

No comments:

Post a Comment