Monday 17 October 2011

UGLY SOUL

I was told to take the moral high road
But it’s kind of difficult with this addiction to the immoral high grade
From fighting with dad to giving mother an abnormal migraine
Brilliant as a child but with time they began to abhor all my grades
A middle child without love so inside I bore all my pains
Though I went to school innocent
I left with a questionable degree and an addiction to nicotine
If there was a hole I wanted; the aim was to put my penis in it
A young boy only concerned with given girls my shots like penicillin
And though it felt wrong I had no intention of fixing it
A liar who made you think that I care
But being around me could be your greatest nightmare
But with age comes regret
Wishing I could change the minds of people who say "That boy I detest"
But I never want to be liked by my request
So truth be told I owe no one an apology
My past was a phase in life’s chronology
I came into life alone accompanied by nobody
Trying to love me, my family and life but it’s no orgy
The other me should never come out because it’s so ugly

1 comment: